Home from Paris and now I need to knuckle down about Thailand.
Two of the things I would like to fit in include an elephant ride (just one day, not a trek) as well as possibly visiting a tiger sanctuary. I will be in Chiang Mai as well as driving the Mae Hong Son loop.
I will also be in Bangkok but the visit there is broken up (beginning and ending) and the timing probably isn't going to work well to include that while in BKK.
Any tips regarding the above would be appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email ! Alerts Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~279 O246
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 need your help with japan itinerary
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 14 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 15 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 19 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 20 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 21 Wat Arun
- 22 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 23 Miyajima Island
- 24 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 25 Vientiane to LP December