Im back to BKK have been in Chang Mai for a week. I have to say what a wonderful time I had at the Elephant Nature Park. It was bitter sweet.To see those beautiful animals and now knowing how they r abused with no protection in Thailand at all!! I was so glad to see them free no with chains, like the other parks.I wish I would of not gone to the other parks
the past 3yrs.
If u care at all please support this program its 2,500 batt for a full day includes transport and a great lunch!! The money goes right back into the health care and rescue of more Elephants.And boy do they need it here!!!!!!!!!!
I also ate ate at a great resturant called a Taste of heaven in Chang mai great food!Went twice. The owner is a great guy.
Thank u Kathie for your heads up on the Park. Im so glad I went. Life changing!!!!
On to Laos on wed for 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PANDA 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact PANDA Tec*h care
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Japan escorted
- 8 Princess Cruise
- 9 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 10 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 11 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 12 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 13 Bago or Golden rock
- 14 Bangkok
- 15 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 18 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 19 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?