East coast of Phuket

Search

East coast of Phuket

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
East coast of Phuket

We'll be staying at Boat Harbour, can anyone recommend good eats, shopping and sights, thanks
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Original Poster

I probably needed to give you more information so you could reply, Boat Harbour on the East Coast of Phuket. Our information is that beaches are 9 miles away. Where are the best beaches, island, trips, eating tec please, there is very little information about this area.
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 03:42 AM

Where are you in fact staying, I have not heard of a hotel/resort names "Boat Harbour" on Phuket. Do you mean "Boat Lagoon Resort" ?
If you are staying on the east coast that is I guess you are into Yachting etc, the east coast, apart from some very small stretches at the very south does not have good beaches, when they refer to beach 9 miles away they must be referring to the main beaches on the west coast.
For shopping most malls are in the center of the island, new one opened recently in Patong ( Jungceylon ), most restaurants again would be on the west coast in the beach areas though no doubt there are a few restaurants around the marina area.
If you can advise exactly where you are staying I can be more specific, I used to leave on the island and go down on a regular basis, but apology in advance for never hearing about 'Boat Harbour', unless it is some kind of condo or villa set up.
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Original Poster

Thanks JamesA and anyone else who can advise of intersting things near us on the East Coast of Phuket. We are staying at Royal Lighthouse Villas on Thepkasattri Rd, 'overlooking Phuket's recreational marina', no we aren't into boats,thanks
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 01:15 AM

You might try to stay at the new hotel in northeastern shore. 5 star hotel (Best Western Premier Supalai Resort & Spa), I have found one best deal is only 3375 Baht for Deluxe Seaview Room.

http://www.hotelsguru.com/showhotel-43484.html