Next december we will be visiting Vietnam for 3 weeks and we plan to fly from Ho Chi Minh to Saigon at the beginning of the trip.
There is quite a difference between the ticket prices: Jetstar and Vietjet ~30-50USD, while Vietnam Airlines ~200USD.
However, the reviews of Vietjet and Jetstar I found online are very very bad, so I'm looking for some tips for domestic flights in Vietnam and experiences with the different flight companies.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 Trekking in Nepal? Prepared Your Self with General Check list
- 5 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 6 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 13 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 17 8 Days in Bali
- 18 two health related questions
- 19 Princess Cruise
- 20 Best day trip from Phuket
- 21 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 22 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 23 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 24 Kata Beach
- 25 meow?