With our destinations picked out, it's time to book our domestic flights.
We arrive BKK early 4/15. I want to catch a flight out to Phuket as soon as is feasible (allowing for delays, customs, etc).
It looks like nobody flies direct Phuket-CM, so we'll have to lay over in BKK. That said, any input on which carrier to use? We're flying Thai into the country, but we won't be checking bags, so there's no need to check anything through to Phuket.
It sounds like Bangkok Air is one of the better low cost airlines, but I've been having trouble with their website. How does Thai's domestic prices compare to the low cost airlines? Should I go with Thai's 3 destination package deal?
I'd like to get this booked in the next week or so.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vikings vs Lions, Cowboys vs Chargers
- 2 Best Tour Guide in India!
- 3 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 4 Question re. fees at BOM
- 5 Best Escorts Service in Chennai
- 6 Made Pure Skin
- 7 Vietnam in June end: Sapa vs Hanoi / ha long bay
- 8 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 9 Spa Bangkok
- 10 Mini Amazon Forest- Taman Negara- Pahang
- 11 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 14 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 15 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Best guidebooks for SE Asia