Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

Does anybody know who has the direct flights from OSA, NRT to anywhere on Kauai, Big Island or Maui.

Does anybody know who has the direct flights from OSA, NRT to anywhere on Kauai, Big Island or Maui.

Old Jan 22nd, 2002, 01:12 PM
Ross

I know this is a dumb question but I always have to search individual airlines to find who as direct route. Anyone have any ideas on what is the best way to find this out, any websites.

Old Jan 22nd, 2002, 02:44 PM
scigirl

Ross,

I don't think any airline has direct flights to KIX (Osaka) or NRT from Kauai or the BI. Japan Airlines or Northwest may have direct flights from Maui. I have taken direct flights from Oahu to NRT and KIX on both Japan Airlines and Northwest - so I'd suggest checking with those two first. You can do a search on Travelocity for the route you want you'll get a selection of flights/routes and should be able to find direct routes that way rather than searching individual airlines.

Old Jan 22nd, 2002, 03:00 PM
Ross

I will be going to any of those places from Japan Scigirl but I do recall that there are/were direct flights to big island.

Old Jan 22nd, 2002, 03:01 PM
Ross

Forgot to say thank you. Thank you scigirl

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:33 AM
Ross

can anyone tell me how I can check Japan Airlines? ... online not having success.

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:07 AM
Marsha

JAL has a daily flight from Narita to Kona. Their web site is www. jal.com.