My boyfriend and I are going to Burma at the end of March for 2 weeks. We are planning on visiting Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. We would like to fly between the cities.
When we travel we usually book our hotels and transportation ourselves.. Are we able to do this in Burma, or is a travel agent required?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL E&mail 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 2 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 3 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 4 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 5 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 6 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 7 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 8 Sulawesi
- 9 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 10 8 Days in Bali
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Best day trip from Phuket
- 14 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 16 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 17 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 18 Kata Beach
- 19 meow?
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 22 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 23 Phuket
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
Do you have to use a travel agent to book hotel rooms for Burma?