My Husband and I want to see as much of what Thailand has to offer without spending all our time moving from one location to another.
We like to dive and enjoy the beaches, but I love photography and want to see the amazing Natural beauty that is so unique to Thailand. I am also interested in seeing Temples and things that are culturally different from what I have seen in the western hemisphere.
Which area would be the best to concentrate on or are there 2 locations you would recommend that aren't too difficult to travel between?
Thanks to all of you who have input for us to consider.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTCANON Techh care
- 2 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 5 Resort in Vietnam
- 6 Mekong delta bike tour
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Bangkok
- 16 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 19 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Sulawesi