I will be arriving into Phuket via the private catamaran from Phi Phi Island resort at 15:30 on Saturday March 9. We will be flying back to Bangkok at some point that evening (flights range from 18:30 - 21:30) and staying by Don Muang before an early morning flight on Sunday to HCMC.
My question is whether there is a good place to have a early drinks/dinner on Phuket on the way from the pier to airport or if I should just head to Bangkok and hang out at the airport hotel (probably staying at Amari Don Muang which seems to have a fun pub). I would not be looking for anything fancy since we will be dressed casually for travel but would be interested in good food and outdoor dining.
It will just be my husband and myself with normal luggage.
Thank you fodorites!!! This is my second trip to Thailand and as with the first trip, I greatly appreciate all of the advise given here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Kata Beach
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Sulawesi
- 8 meow?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 11 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 21 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 22 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Anyone Else here Stuck at Bali DPS ?
Dining options in Phuket near airport before evening flight