We are a group of 9 travelers visiting 11-13FEB Derewan Islands and if you would like to share a costs of a trip, you may join us on the boat.
11FEB from Tanjung Batu to Derewan or Maratua
12FEB on a snorkeling tour around the islands
13FEB in the morning to Tarakan (or maybe also to Nunukan)
The boat should have a capacity for between 15 to 20 pax.
Best regards from Slovenia, Robin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 2 Kata Beach
- 3 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Sulawesi
- 8 meow?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 11 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 21 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 22 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Anyone Else here Stuck at Bali DPS ?