Ive just joined Fodor's and I was wondering if you could help me out a bit...Im staying in Kuwait and Im travelling with my family ( I have a two year old son !! ) to Australia in Jan 2010. My brother-in-law is getting married and we are going to attend the ceremony...Out trip is of a duration of around 3 weeks...So, we're planning to stay for 2 weeks in Australia and on our way back would like to visit Singapore or Bangkok or Malaysia for the remaining one week...But Im kinda' confused as to how which place i should go to and for how long !!!! Can you help me ???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 6 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 7 Vientiane to LP December
- 8 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 9 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 10 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 11 5 days in Singapore
- 12 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 13 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 14 Shanghai in January
- 15 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 21 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 22 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 23 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 24 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
- 25 Singapore Help