Can anyone tell me where to buy a reasonably priced laptop in Singapore on a stopover ? I seem to remember Simlim was the place to go.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 2 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 3 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 4 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 5 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 6 8 Days in Bali
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Princess Cruise
- 9 Best day trip from Phuket
- 10 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 11 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 12 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Kata Beach
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 meow?
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 19 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 20 Phuket
- 21 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 22 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 23 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 24 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 25 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations