I'm a total newbie to this site and am looking for help! I am flying into Phnom Penh for two weeks (late November/early December). While I travel frequently, this will be my first trip outside of North America. I am visiting a family member who recently moved to Phnom Penh and am looking for itinerary ideas/things for us to do. I am up for visiting other countries as well, such as Thailand or Vietnam. I am fit and am up for hiking and also love spending time on the beach. Of course, I want to keep expenses relatively low, but at the same time am flexible and don't mind paying for additional flights to make the most of my limited time.
Any tips, suggestions or advice would be greatly welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 2 Bago or Golden rock
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 11 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 16 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 8 Days in Bali
- 20 two health related questions
- 21 Princess Cruise
- 22 Best day trip from Phuket
- 23 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 24 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 25 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks