I'm working my plans for a month-long trip to China, during February, planning to visit areas between Shanghai and Kunming.
Detailed plans will depend on climate, also.
Searching about that, it seems to vary greatly from place to place, so it gets very confusing!
When Shanghai is freezing, other places are warm etc.
For sure, there is no way to have the best weather over all this area.
Would you expect that February could be resonably good?
Or better postpone trip for a different season?
Many thanks and happy new year!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL mail @%I8OO:57O:I233 installation renewal CONTACT Tec*h care LUCK.
- 2 UFF.AOL 1:800:681:7208 installations renewal CONTACT techh*
- 3 AOL 1:800:681:7208 installations renewal CONTACT techh*CALL.
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 Sulawesi
- 13 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 14 8 Days in Bali
- 15 two health related questions
- 16 Princess Cruise
- 17 Best day trip from Phuket
- 18 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 20 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 21 Kata Beach
- 22 meow?
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 25 First time to Japan (This Month)