My son's China visa is limited to 60 days but he will be there for 67 days The visa agency says he should go to Hong Kong, Taiwan or other country for a weekend, which will then renew the visa for another 60 days. I hear that a train to Shenzen and then crossing to Hong Kong is cheapest. Any advice out there on exactly how to do this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 3 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 4 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Bago or Golden rock
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Bangkok
- 12 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise