I planned to travel to China in 8th of June for one week short trip. Being a beginner and travelling alone, any advice where to begin with, I wish to travel to Beijing-Xian-Shanghai, is this too much for one week?
Thanks for sharing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 need your help with japan itinerary
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 8 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 12 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 15 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 16 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 17 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 18 Wat Arun
- 19 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 20 Miyajima Island
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December