I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h Boss
- 2 Kata Beach
- 3 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Sulawesi
- 8 meow?
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 11 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 12 Phuket
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 21 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 22 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?