i am planning to travel to asia in november but i can't decide where to go. For Southeast asia november is too early (a lot of rain) and the north of China is too cold.
I always wanted to see Hongkong an Shanghai but i am also interested in Taiwan. I have been two times in Jspan for 3,5 weeks each and it was amazing. I love Japan. It would be an option to go to Japan again but i want to see something different.
All i hear from people who travelled China that the people are rude but friendly. There is a high air pollution. The behaviour of the people and and the pollution are the two points that keep me doubt bout travelling China.
Taiwan is easier and the people are more friendly and the country is cleaner. I dont need a visa.
On the other hand it is very complicated to reach the nice places in the middle of the island without own car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 two health related questions
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 6 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Bago or Golden rock
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Bangkok
- 12 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket