I'm a solo backpacker and I intend to travel from China to India, crossing over via Nepal, over approximately 70 days. I haven't actually done much research about this (trip is likely next year) though I was wondering if it is feasible at all?
I intend to fly in to China and then work my way to India va public transport (trains and buses) and then fly out of India. As of now there aren't any must-see places yet, though I'm more interested in Southern China (to see the minorities) and Southern India (more truly Indian) than the big cities like Beijing and Shanghai or New Delhi.
If anyone has done anything similar, could you advice me on whether the time is sufficient? I'd like to know also how much I should expect myself to spend. I'll be staying in hostels (likely Hosteling International, or similar) and not spending on anything extravagant. The trip should be around February to April - it will be nice to see the Lunar New Year in China!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery Contact 1888~260 2909 YAHOO Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 4 Internet in SE Asia
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 6 Days in Thailand
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Wat Arun
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 9 days in Japan in April
- 11 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 12 Question re. fees at BOM
- 13 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 14 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 15 Spa Bangkok
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 20 need your help with japan itinerary
- 21 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 22 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 23 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 24 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 25 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?