In October I will go to my second visit in china, Please Tell me your advice on this Itinerary. Feel free to totally change it if u think I made mistakes
I’m missing 3 days in the end, I think I would probably want a day hiking to see on the way villages less touristy / Bicycle around villages.
Day 1 - Day 5 - Chengdu City sights, markets, Qingchengshan , Leshan, Mount Emei
Day 6 - Day 20 - 18 days In Tibet, All arranged by the tour company.
Day 21 - train Lhasa to Xining
Day 22 - Day23 - Fly to Xian, City sights.
Day 24 - day 26 - Fly to SongPan, Huanglong , Jiuzhaigou
Day 27 - ?
Day 28 - ?
Day 29 - ?
Day 30 - Chengdu - Day trip to Langzhong Ancient Town
Day 31 - Chengdu - Last day, Fly in the night back home.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 8 Days in Bali
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 Best day trip from Phuket
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Kata Beach
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 meow?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 14 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo