when I was last in Singapore in '95, one of my favourite restaurants was Chilli Buddy's, a small but very popular outdoor place in Orchard Road. We are going back to Singapore in a couple of weeks time but I cannot seem to find any mention of Chilli's in any of the guide books - is it still there?
I hope it is as I would love to go back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations canon Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Princess Cruise
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Asia travel help
- 5 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 6 Hiking in Sapa
- 7 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Japan escorted
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 24 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 25 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"