We'll be coming to Chiang Mai in early July for a one week stay and are looking for some advice on accommodation and activities.
We love Chiang Mai and have been a few times before, but never with our young children (aged 4 and 1). We will be arriving after travelling for two months and as this will be the end of our travels we would like to stay somewhere where we can relax and enjoy before we head home to Australia (and back to reality!).
We're not after the height of luxury and would prefer to stay away from large hotels, but somewhere with a pool, that's close to town, friendly staff and possibly a reliable baby-sitting service would be something that we would be keen on. I'm currently looking at Rimping Village, Tamarind Village and Baan Orapin.
Also, any activities you could suggest for young children in the area would be wonderful too!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations canon Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 5 Asia travel help
- 6 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 7 Hiking in Sapa
- 8 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Japan escorted
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 24 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 25 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"