I am in Asia and will be still travelling for a long time. As I bought loads of stuff planning to send some of it home, I was trying to find out the postal charges via sea for Europe (particularly Italy). Does anyone know where to find them? The Vietnamese post website does not work in English unfortunately, so I am not able to understand where to find the info.
I'm looking to send something like 10 /15Kg to Italy via sea. Anyone has any idea please?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai