I am Italian, living in Czech Republic and my gf is Kazakh. We'd like to to have a trip in Central Asia in June - August, duration a couple of days less than one month.
The plan is to fly to Tashkent where the flights are cheaper, going to Almaty, spending there about 10 days, coming back to Tashkent, going to Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, visiting the ship graveyard in Muynaq and t hen eventually coming back to Tashkent.
We would like to get as much information as we can about visas (my gf should need no Visa, while I should get a double entry for UZ and single entry to KZ..how much do they cost? do they expire?) and transfers, mainy we don't have clear whether it's better to take a train or a bus to going to Almaty from Tashkent and back.
Please avoid also mentioning internal flights / KZ - UZ flights because we are looking just for getting around by bus/train or taxi as last options.
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP + 1800/681/7208 IN$TALATION recovery CONTACT HP tec*h ak47baba
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 5 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Experience in Armenia
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 10 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 11 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 12 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 13 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 16 Wat Arun
- 17 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 18 Miyajima Island
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 21 Vientiane to LP December
- 22 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 23 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali