I am planning a last minute trip to Cambodia and I was hoping to get a few comments on my itinerary.
I will be flying into Phenom Penh so I can get a feel for the modern day history before traveling around the country for 21 days.
As anywhere else in the world I don’t want to overcook myself bouncing to a million places so, in theory, I am trying to cut a more relaxed pace.
Though I am sure it’s still probably too busy.
Tiny background. I like it all! Especially food and history. I would love to get on the backroads a little to bike around.
So the plan.
• 3 Days -Phenom Penh
• 4 Days - Kampot/Kep (Stay Kampot)
• 3 Days - Battambang
• 5 Days - Siem Reap
That’s 15 days all up, without any inclusion of travel time.
This leaves 6 days on hand.
I am not sure how to proceed here. Sihanoukville’s islands or Otres beach sound good but I am wondering if I am biting off more than I can chew.
Though I could fly from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap. A homestay would also be of interest.
Any advice on where I should spend those extra days? I feel that maybe Eastern Cambodia is better served for another time.
Thoughts, comments and criticism would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer $ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT [email protected] Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 12 days in Cambodia January
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Internet in SE Asia
- 7 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 8 6 Days in Thailand
- 9 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 10 Wat Arun
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 9 days in Japan in April
- 13 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 14 Question re. fees at BOM
- 15 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 16 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 17 Spa Bangkok
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 21 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 24 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 25 4 DAYS in KERALA...