I am in Siem Reap and purchased too many souvenirs, some slightly fragile. Do you have any advice on where to buy a cheap wheeling suitcase??
I am still planning on going to Battambang, Phnom Penh, Kampot, and Koh Rong, and am worried about managing an extra suitcase particularly as I have heard a lot of theft stories, and will need to take buses to access certain areas around cambodia. I just need to be in Bangkok in 12 days. Do you have any advice on where I can store luggage in siem reap or phnom penh?
Cambodia itinereary suggestions post-siem reap would be great as well if you'd like to share any favorites
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai