Need some advice. Following a few days in Hua Hin & Cambodia,I'm doing a business trip - Singapore - Dublin - Edinburgh - London - Hong Kong - Sydney
Two days after I get back, we are throwing a Bollywood party for my best friend. I need to buy a Sari. I would think that Little India in Sg would be the best place to buy a sari but I'm flying Ryanair Dublin - Edinburgh & have weight restrictions. Is there anywhere in Kong Kong that would be equivalent to Little India? I'm tall and plus size.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 2 6 Days in Thailand
- 3 9 days in Japan in April
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 12 days in Cambodia January
- 6 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 10 Wat Arun
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Question re. fees at BOM
- 14 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 15 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 16 Spa Bangkok
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 need your help with japan itinerary
- 22 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 23 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 24 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 25 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?