We are a couple visiting Krabi and Phi Phi island from Nov 14 to Nov 19.
Could anyone please suggest some budget accommodations options in these places? We would ideally like to spend around $50 per night but can stretch it to $70 for Phi Phi island (where I've heard the accommodation is on the expensive side).
We are not looking for luxury of any kind, proximity to nice beach is the priority.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 11 Bago or Golden rock
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 24 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 25 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17