We will be staying at The Elizabeth, which if I understand correctly is just off Orchard Rd. We will be there in July (husband's conference, 4 yr old daughter and I get to play). We would like to minimize eating in the hotel. What sort of breakfast options are nearby? Any cafés or food experiences we shouldn't miss?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hydroxinia-garcinia/
- 2 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 3 Bago or Golden rock
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Best day trip from Phuket
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?