I'm thinking of taking a trip to Borneo in August 2016 but have heard that fires associated with controversial palm oil farming on the Indonesian side affect air quality on the Malaysian side of Borneo and beyond onto the peninsula. Has anyone experienced this over the summer months as I'm worried that it could impact on internal flights being cancelled.
Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CHARTER 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 DuoSlim Garcinia Review
- 3 DuoSlim Garcinia
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 9 days in Japan in April
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 9 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 10 6 Days in Thailand
- 11 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 12 12 days in Cambodia January
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Internet in SE Asia
- 16 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Question re. fees at BOM
- 20 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 21 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 22 Spa Bangkok
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 25 cooking school in Chiang Mai?