My boyfriend and I are going to Asia for almost four months. We are flying into Jakarta and spending a few days there, then heading over to Bali.
What is the best way to do this? We have time, but what would you guys recommend stopping and doing?
Let me know !!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/donna-belle-beauty/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Northern Thailand Culture
- 4 Managing Malaysia!!!
- 5 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 6 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Best day trip from Phuket
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?