I haven't gotten much response to my other thread about Nikko and Tohoku so I am putting another out - hoping to see chrysanthemum and autumn leaves this fall.
In place of Tohoku would also consider Kanazawa.
Want to do something that is logistically simple and not spend too much time traveling.
Is it true that in order to reach Tohoku (Morioka for example ) or Kanazawa, from Nikko we would have to retrace our steps to Tokyo ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMX1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT GMXTec*h by 24/7
- 2 DuoSlim Garcinia Review
- 3 DuoSlim Garcinia
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 9 days in Japan in April
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 9 (Short) side trips from Singapore
- 10 6 Days in Thailand
- 11 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 12 12 days in Cambodia January
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Internet in SE Asia
- 16 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Question re. fees at BOM
- 20 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 21 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 22 Spa Bangkok
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 25 cooking school in Chiang Mai?