A friend and I intend to fly to Mumbai in January 2016, trek to Delhi, trek to Nepal, fly to Thailand and then arrive in Cambodia in late March.
Baring in mind we're first time travellers, we'd like some advice regarding the trip and we have a few questions to ask:
1)What is the safest, cheapest and most picturesque route between each of the locations?
2)Are options to camp out on these routes plentiful?
3)Is camping in a tent dangerous?
4)How much can we expect to spend on living costs per day in each country?
5)How much can we expect to spend on travel costs per day in each country?
6)How much can we expect to spend on entertainment per day in each country?
7)Would we need any specialist equipment on the route?
8)As first time travellers, is it likely we've failed to consider something important? If so, what?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Jake and Dom
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/shred-fx/
- 2 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 3 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 4 Laurus Travel
- 5 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 need your help with japan itinerary
- 13 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 14 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 15 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 18 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 21 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 22 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 23 Wat Arun
- 24 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 25 Miyajima Island