We'll be traveling in Japan 9/22-10/14. Looking at visiting Hiroshima, Kyoto, Naoshima, probably Osaka, Miyajima and Nara, plus a little time in Tokyo. We'll find places to hike where we can, but would also like to stay in an Alps town. Looking at Kiso Valley or Kamikochi. Would like to hear suggestions for a 2-3 night stay with hiking that isn't too hard to get to by bus/train.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Click it >> http://healthexpertsupplement.com/maleonyx/
- 2 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 3 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 7 Bago or Golden rock
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Bangkok
- 11 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 15 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 18 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise