We're planning ahead for a family trip to SEA next summer/July. We're planning a week in Ubud but would then like to do a beach. I've been to Bali several times before but this time I'll be traveling with an 18 month old, which is new territory. I'd like your advice on the best, quiet, relatively untouristed beach. Semi yak, Nusa Dua etc are definitely NOT what I'm looking for. Should I head to north Bali or the Gilis? Could even be convinced to lengthen the trip and head to Thailand for a gorgeous beach!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 4 Wat Arun
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Miyajima Island
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 11 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 12 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 13 Vientiane to LP December
- 14 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 15 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 16 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 19 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 20 5 days in Singapore
- 21 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 22 Shanghai in January
- 23 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 24 Myanmar tour companies
- 25 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?