I am planning to take my father to China for his 75th birthday, as this is one of the places he would like to visit before he leaves this earth. I am considering booking a 4 or 5 star hotel for us in Bejing and in Shanghai and going on day tours based on our interests: Great wall, Forbidden city, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions about hotels or local tour companies (Gray Lines or the equivalent)? I am also weighing this a la carte option against going on a guided tour. Any insights or suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/fortraxitone/
- 2 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 3 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 7 Bago or Golden rock
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Bangkok
- 11 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 15 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 18 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise