I'm planning to visit China in July this year, and would really like to see Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an and Hong Kong. I'm just wondering is this too much to do in three weeks, or if it is possible, will I just be rushing about. I've researched train services from another website and see I could arrive in Beijing, travel to Xi'an over night, proceed on to Shanghai and then if I was lacking time, get a fast train to Hong Kong, but is there anywhere else I should stop of along the way?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVG @ Password Reset Contact 1:800:681:7208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Asia travel help
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 6 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 7 Hiking in Sapa
- 8 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Japan escorted
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 24 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 25 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"