I'm planning a trip to China this coming September and I'm looking for a tour of Maliandao's Tea Street. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I've inquired to the Hias - Tea Tasting Safari. However, I was informed their tea guide is no longer available.
I've also looked into the tour provided by the Chinese Culture Center but it looks like their schedule is not accommodating to my visit to Beijing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/focus-nutra/
- 2 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 3 Bago or Golden rock
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Best day trip from Phuket
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?