I arrive in Beijing-Terminal 3 around 2:45 pm on a Friday, and my international flight is at 1:30 AM (roughly 10 hour layover).
I would love to be able to visit the Mutianyu in this time, but I have a few concerns:
1) Given that I am arriving at PEK at 3PM and need to go through immigration, is it feasible to visit Mutianyu before visiting hours close?
2) Can anyone suggest a driver/reputable tour company that will pick me up and drop me off at T3?
3) With a 72 hour free visa, will I still need to clear customs and re-check my bags, or will my luggage go straight to my final destination? I am asking because I don't want to take a tour while having to manage my luggage or worry about re-checking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 2 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 6 Days in Thailand
- 6 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 7 Wat Arun
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 9 days in Japan in April
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Question re. fees at BOM
- 12 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 13 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 14 Spa Bangkok
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 17 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 18 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 19 need your help with japan itinerary
- 20 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 21 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 22 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 23 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 24 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 25 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa