In Beijing for work and have 2-3 spare days. Trying to plan a whole day activity outside Beijing. Thinking half day at the Great Wall. Probably Mutianyu..and then where? I was thinking Mings Tombs but it has horrible reviews and everyone says stay away. What about the Summer Palace? Is that doable in the same day as the Great Wall?
The other 2 days I plan to spend at the Forbidden City +Tiananmen Sq, markets. Any other suggestions?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 2 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 9 Miyajima Island
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 14 Vientiane to LP December
- 15 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies