I have to prepare a trip for my 30 year old male boss. He suggested 3 weeks in South East Asia.
Just to keep it more or less in the area, he is leaving Buenos Aires, Argentina to QATAR
Please await comments - feedbacks--Never been in the area.
Fly BUENOS AIRES QATAR HANOI
VIETNAM TO SEE
Fly Bangkok - any must see here?
Fly Singapore - any must see? how many nights?
Fly BALI - How many nights?
I discovered the Caves at Gunung Mulu / Where wud u insert this avoiding going to Kuala Lumpur?
How do I go to Cambodia for the Angkor Wat temple..would like to do the cycling tour from Bangkok but SURFACE without flying? I saw on google that it is onle some hours drive?
Thank you for your suggestions, comments.:!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 2 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 3 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 4 Bago or Golden rock
- 5 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Bangkok
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Best day trip from Phuket
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17