We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 2 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 9 Miyajima Island
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 14 Vientiane to LP December
- 15 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies