We've been emailing several (over 12) different places (rooftop bars, restaurants by the river, etc.) and we can not find anything within our budget to do for New Years Eve in Bangkok. There are 4 of us and we want to eat a good dinner, have some drinks, listen to music, and watch fireworks. Our budget is about 100 USD each- 150 USD if we find something spectacular and worth 150. (3,500-5,247 THB) each. I was interested in something riverside, as Central World sounds too intense for us (I know everywhere will be packed, but this doesn't sound appealing). We're open to any and all recommendations, please =)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Bago or Golden rock
- 6 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 7 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 12 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 13 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 14 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 17 8 Days in Bali
- 18 two health related questions
- 19 Princess Cruise
- 20 Best day trip from Phuket
- 21 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 22 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 23 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 24 Kata Beach
- 25 meow?