I'll be going to Bangkok this December. I'm from the Northern Malaysia, so I'll be going there by land, which means, I'll take the train from Padang Besar to Bangkok. Although I've been to Thailand before, but this will be my first time in Bangkok. I went to Hat Yai quite a number of times already and once to Krabi and Phuket. Can anyone comment on my itineraries as follow?
Taking train from Padang Besar to Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok around noon.
(Suggestion for night market?)
Khao San Road
Day trip to Ayutthaya
Going back to Malaysia
Is is ok? Is there any suggestion on Floating Market that open on weekdays that I can visit? And, can anyone suggest where should I stay? I' considering Sukhumvit, but read somewhere that it is quite noisy during night. So, I'm considering Siam area instead. But, to minimize the travelling cost, I'm considering Khao San area too although it will be very noisy during night. So, I really need your suggestions on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan escorted
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 9 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 10 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 11 Bago or Golden rock
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Bangkok
- 14 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 17 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 21 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 22 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 25 8 Days in Bali