For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? How are the demonstrations affecting you? Are you changing your plans at all? Are you concerned or feel unsafe in any way?
For those who are planning a trip to Bangkok in the coming month or so, is the current situation affecting your plans at all?
Watching from afar -- the changes seem fast-paced from here!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 8 Days in Bali
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 Best day trip from Phuket
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Kata Beach
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 meow?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 14 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo