First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTCANON Techh care
- 2 SBCGLOBAL EMAIL ☎ 1~8OO~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎*
- 3 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 6 Resort in Vietnam
- 7 Mekong delta bike tour
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 13 Bago or Golden rock
- 14 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 20 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 21 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 22 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 23 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 24 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo