I have just got back from Bali with my 3 year old and 10month old and want to go back asap!
We stayed at Padma Legian which was great, however would like another recommendation for next time.
My must haves is its appropriateness for young children and families.. this is our number 1- with a kids pool, family vibe and babysitting/kids club (although they are too young at moment).
We also would like family room/2 bed or adjourning rooms.
Next is an adult vibe in a part of th resort so we can get out and relax without the kids..
Aim for the holiday is to relax and enjoy family time as well as have some kid-free adult time sounds perfect!
If you could recommend area and hotel that would be great
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MCAFEE $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 $ MCAFEE Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 avira $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 $ AVIRA Tec*h care 24*7
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 14 Miyajima Island
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 17 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 18 Vientiane to LP December
- 19 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 20 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 21 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 22 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 23 5 days in Singapore
- 24 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 25 Shanghai in January