We are going to bali this October for our honeymoon. We have a total of 9 nights to experience the island. We are planning to stay at the rimba for 4-5 nights and are considering other destinations to follow. Is it too much of a repeat to spend the second half of the vacation in Seminyak? Or would others recommend ubud? We are excited about ubud but were also excited to experience the beach. Any insights are helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 2 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 9 Miyajima Island
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 14 Vientiane to LP December
- 15 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies