having a hard time deciding whether to visit bali or vietnam. i realize the two places
have their differences, have their benefits, interests specific to each -- but thought i
would take a survey. we are not that interested in a beach vacation per se, would stick
to HI for that, only 5 hrs instead of 22! interested in a cultural experience in a beautiful country with amazing food and wonderful people and history.
so for the cost and time of flying - which has more bang for the buck?
thanks for sharing....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 2 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 19 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 8 Days in Bali
- 23 two health related questions
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket