To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.scoop.it/t/the-lost-ways-5
- 2 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 5 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 6 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 7 need your help with japan itinerary
- 8 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 11 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 12 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 13 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 14 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 19 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 20 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 21 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 22 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 23 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 24 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 25 Trip to India Feb 1-18